AIM Weight Loss Program
Have you tried to lose weight without success? Have you lost weight with an expensive diet only to regain weight over the next year? Most patients who come to us for weight loss have spent money, time and effort on multiple diets.
They have spent money, time and effort on multiple diets. Perhaps they have tried Weight Watchers or Medifast, only to find that the weight loss doesn’t last. As weight is gained or regained, often they feel tired, bloated, and guilty that it didn’t work and their medical issues are getting worse again.
If your weight gain or regain has caused worsening joint pain, diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol, we get it. If you are wondering how to lose weight when your knee pain prevents you from exercise, we get it. If you don’t know what to do about night-time snacking, we get it. Contact us.
We Can Help
As doctors, we understand how your diet will affect your medical issues, mood, and relationships. We know how to adjust your medications to feel your best as you lose weight. Most importantly, we understand that your history with weight and your needs for a weight loss program are different.
Success in Losing Weight is as Individual as You Are
At AIM Health, we believe in promoting individual health. We actively assist in weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight through the four pillars of healthy weight:
In other words, you get a program managed by your doctor with your unique medical needs in mind. Your doctor! An expert in obesity and weight loss who can prescribe supportive medications while understanding exactly how it impacts your unique health situation.
It’s medically supervised. Weight loss designed for you, with you, and by your doctor.
- Initial exam and body fat analyzation
- A 12-week custom program specific for your unique health needs
- Ongoing Facebook group access to share feelings and learn from a community of AIM programmers
- AIM Health doctors may offer recommended meal replacement products and supplements depending on your unique need.
- You will have 24/7 access to their doctor to connect via email, text or phone to ask questions, share concerns, or simply to celebrate loss.
- You must be a patient of AIM Health. If you are not, we are currently accepting patients. We also accept most insurances, including Medicare. Come in and get to know us to learn more.
- You must have a BMI of 27 or greater. Unsure of your BMI? According to a new study, most people may not realize how overweight they’ve become. Learn more.
- As an AIM patient, simply ask your doctor about the program. All visits will be billed to insurance. Contact us to learn more.